Sunil - Developer
- 8+ years of extensive experience in Design and Development of Distributed and Client-Server applications using Object Oriented Analysis, Design, and JAVA, J2EE Technologies.
- Experience in developing applications using BEA WebLogic, WebSphere Application Servers, and Tomcat.
- Expertise in J2EE Technologies (Hibernate, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, and Java Mail).
- Expertise in implementing MVC architecture using Jakarta STRUTS, Struts Tag Libraries, JSTL.
- Worked extensively on Spring framework along with Hibernate.
- Experienced in developing Web Services using SOAP, WSDL and REST API.
- Experienced in developing user interfaces using AngularJS, AJAX, XML, XSLT, XSL, XHTML and CSS.
- Thorough knowledge and experience of XML technologies (DOM, SAX parsers), and extensive experience with XML schema, dtds.
- Experienced in developing applications using IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, WSAD, and RAD.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using JUnit.
- Logging the application using Log4J and SLF4J.
- Experience in Database technologies: Oracle, SQL SERVER, DB2, and MySQL.
- Experience in RDBMS database design, writing Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL queries.
- Experience working with the source control and versioning tools GIT, CVS, SVN, and VSS.
- Possess good problem analysis skills with the ability to follow project standards.
- Quickly adaptable to newer Technologies.
- Ability to work with a team and individually.
- Experience in developing documentation for technical audiences.
- Worked on Onshore Offshore format.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer - American Greetings - Cleveland, OH - Current
- Worked on analysis, design, and development of the application according to the requirements.
- Developed web applications using Spring MVC that leverages Model View Layer (MVC) architecture.
- Developed persistence layer using JPA (Hibernate).
- Used ORACLE as HUB database and MySQL as SPOKE database.
- Developed UI using AngularJS.
- Spring JMS was used to connect to ActiveMQ for the purpose of interconnecting various internal systems.
- ActiveMQ Distributed Queues were used to connect between HUB Queue Server and SPOKE Queue Server.
- Worked with WebOps to create warnings and critical alerts on DLQ’s and queues. Used MARS alerting system for alerts.
- Worked extensively with XML and XSDs for data transfer between different applications.
- Deployed the applications on Tomcat 7 servers.
- Used GIT for version control across common source code used by developers and used STASH as GIT repo.
- Used CONFLUENCE for project documentation, CRUCIBLE for code review and JIRA for project tracking.
- Used JENKINS for continuous integration and deploying applications on to stage and perf.
- Used NEXUS for storing jar and war of applications and also as a maven dependency repo.
- Followed Agile scrum methodology as part of the team in sprint based scrum meetings.
- Involved in support and maintenance after the project went live.