Sindhuja - Sr. Java Developer
- Full Stack Developer with 8+ years of software development experience in object oriented programming, design and development of Multi-Tier distributed, Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies with Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in designing and developing web-based Enterprise applications using Java and J2EE technologies such as JSPs, Servlets, EJB, spring, and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience in implementing various Design patterns including Business Delegates, Data Access Object, Model View Controller, Session facade, Singleton etc.
- Good understanding of Core JAVA components, such as Concurrency, Persistency, multi-threading.
- Experience in developing Restful web services and SOAP using JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAXB, JAX-RPC, WSDL
- Hands on experience in developing Java and J2EE applications using IDE’s Eclipse 3.x.
- Experience in deployment of the J2EE applications on Apache, Tomcat, and JBOSS.
- Expertise in configuring the Spring 4.0, 3.x Application Context with dependency injection and working on various spring modules (Spring MVC) along with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Understanding of both Relational (MSSQL, Oracle) and NoSQL (mongo) database concepts
- Knowledge on Enterprise data security, quality and naming standards, MDM.
- Experience in testing (making test cases using Selenium) and build tools Ant and Maven
- Experienced in maintaining high availability utilizing Data Guard configuration and maintenance on 10g, Oracle Web logic.
- Experienced in developing applications using Spring boot and with various modules in Spring framework like core, data, web, AOP etc.
- Implemented Test Driven (TDD) Design to build a testable, and maintainable application.
- Knowledge of Node JS, Knockout JS.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodology.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills, excellent team player, proactive and result driven.
Sr. Full-Stack Developer - Blue Cross Blue Shield - Illinois - 2016
- Involved in analysis and design phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Worked on Agile methodology.
- Designed and developed application based on Spring 4.0 MVC design pattern.
- Used spring validation and wrote validation rules.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Primarily focused on the spring components such as Dispatcher Servlets, Controllers, Model and View Objects, View Resolver.
- Involved in development of Web Services using JAX-WS.
- Involved in the implementation of DAO using spring 4.0-Hibernate ORM.
- Involved in the JMS Connection Pool and the implementation of publish and subscribe using Spring 4.0 JMS. Used JMS Template to publish and Message Driven Bean (MDB) to subscribe from the JMS provider.
- Used JPA (Java Persistence API) along with Hibernate framework for implementing Test Classes.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema.
- Writing service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact with the Oracle DBMS.
- Created Connection Pools in WebSphere and configured as needed.