Shruthin - Java Developer
- 6 years of experience in Java/J2EE development, involved in the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Object Oriented Methodologies.
- Expertise in Core Java, data structure, algorithms, Object Oriented Design (OOD) and Java concepts such as OOP concepts, Collections, Exception Handling, Multithreading, Generics, and Reflection.
- Deep understanding and worked on Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Experience in designing and developing multi-tier enterprise applications using Java/J2EE and related technologies such as Servlets, Struts2, Spring, JDBC, Hibernate 4.
- Worked with Spring modules such as Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring AOP and Spring MVC.
- Hands on experience in Hibernate and using Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Experienced with both creating and consuming SOAP and RESTful Web Services
- Experienced with reporting tools such as JasperReports, jQuery Fusion Chart, D3.js
- Solid experience with Responsive Web Design (RWD).
- Experience in creating test suites using JASMINE.
- Great knowledge of Internet Protocols, such as HTTP, TCP/IP, Ethernet
- Experienced with Java design patterns like Data Access Object, Session Façade, MVC, Data Transfer Object and Singleton
- Worked with TDD approach by using back-end testing tools JUnit and Mockito.
- Expertise in using source code control tools such as GIT, SVN, and CVS.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile Methodology.
- Familiar with Cross Browser Testing and Debugging.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline-oriented environments.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills with capability to handle new technologies.
Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN - Full Stack Developer - 2016
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Developed the web application using Spring framework 4 applying the MVC architecture developing controllers and components using Spring.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control
- Developed DAO design pattern for hiding the access to data source objects
- Wrote annotated POJO classes which contain business logic to map database tables with java objects
- Created, consumed and tested RestFul web services for reusability using Jersey framework.
- Created logging reports by using log4j and different charts for reporting by using JasperReport
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, and BootStrap based on the W3C standards.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation, and icons. Applied industry best practices and standards when project requirements were lagging.
- Conducted code review for team members, involved in JUnit and Mockito testing Performed Unit Testing for each module and prepared Code Documentation for future reference and upgrades
- Used SVN for version control and Maven as build tool