Robert - Project Manager
Served as Program Manager for many Projects, leading multi-functional teams to successful product launch. An outstanding record in design and delivery through product launch. Broad Research and Development background in Consumer Products with experience in powders and liquids formulation and processing. Naturally detailed and disciplined, inquisitive and analytical, committed and passionate, known for personal credibility, effective communication and a passion for the development of people.
Senior Engineer / Project Manager - Proctor and Gamble - Cincinnati, OH
Reported to Section Head / Associate Director. Led process delivery teams for NA Laundry Business (Liquid Detergent, Powder Detergent, Bleach Additives and Soluble Unit Dose). Acted as the interface between upstream R&D Teams and Manufacturing for new products, existing product improvements and troubleshooting product and production issues. Led multi-function teams in the successful commercialization of projects.
- Commissioned and validated multiple product and manufacturing changes, enabling successful scale-ups and product launches meeting product timing and quality requirements.
- Led vendor acceptance testing as well as new material & supplier qualification efforts, validating and approving equipment and materials prior to arrival on-site.
- Oversaw multi-functional teams that identified required project scope, developed critical path schedule for each project, coordinated time lines and activities, worked to resolve issues encountered and communicated updates and summaries for Project Sponsors, delivering on time with minimal issues and no surprises.
- Provided on-site troubleshooting and issue resolution for Manufacturing Sites, maintaining production while improvements were made and quality issues resolved.
- Led project team that developed and implemented Global Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) plans for Soluble Unit Dose product and equipment changes, simplifying and streamlining the effort, while delivering a better-understood operation.
- Delivered significant change for product with deep-rooted consumer beliefs. Acted as Project Manager, supported team that delivered consumer understanding, technical right to succeed and initial scale-up efforts.