Fawad - Automation Tester
Fawad has over 7 years of experience as Sr. Quality Analyst/ Quality Analyst and expertise in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). He has excellent working experience in both manual and automated testing. He has excellent experience testing API's and web services with Selenium WebDriver APIs
- Good experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Hands on experience in programming languages like JAVA, C#, C++ and Python.
- Expertise in writing Test Cases, Create Test Data, Test Scenarios, Test Scripts, Execute Test Scripts, Verify Test Results, and Log Defects.
- Expertise in Functional testing, Smoke testing, System testing, and Performance, Stress, Load Testing, Database Testing, Black Box testing, and Regression testing.
- Extensive experience with Quality Center, QTP, Selenium and JIRA.
- Strong background in SQL query crafting against both Microsoft and Oracle based SQL
IHI- Energy Storage – Chicago, IL - Present
- Attended daily scrum meetings to evaluate the daily expected results for the team
- Attended weekly meetings to review the overall progress of the project to ensure the timely delivery of work in two weeks Sprint.
- Worked closely with Subject Matter Experts, Business Analyst and Quality Assurance team to better understand the updated (if any) from clients.
- Wrote more than 250 test cases from scratch for the manual testing
- Written more than 120 Test Scripts for Automation testing and ran them successfully by using Selenium WebDriver frameworks like TestNG, Data Driven Testing, Keyword Driven Testing and JUnit.
- Performed end to end testing for ESWare, ES Analyzer and ES Pilot to check the overall functionality of the application.
- Performed limited performance testing on the web application via using JMeter.
- Build Maven projects and ran them on Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins.
- Worked on subversion and helped developers in minimizing the repetition of certain test scenarios.
- Worked with APIs to fasten the process for automation testing.
- Actively performed integration, functional, GUI and Adhoc testing of the Web and Mobile based applications.
- Performed defect logging in Jira and used Confluence to communicate with the team.
- Provided assistance in running regression tests and help build the framework using Page Object Factory to avoid repeating the test steps.
- Ran SQL queries to perform database testing by using MYSQL Workbench.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) by changing the modes of operation from Manual to SOC in various Energy Storage containers in Chicago.