Drake - Project Manager
- Plan and execute large scale business change initiatives.
- Sixteen years’ experience with multiple large scale SAP, Oracle ERP, and business process implementations providing leadership in the areas of Project Management, Change Management, Business Transformation, Communications, and Training.
- Change Management Methodology experience: ADKAR, Lewin’s Change Management Model, Kotter’s 8 Step Change Model, McKinsey’s 7S, and Change Leadership Compass.
- A dynamic leader that exceeds expectations, delivers desired results and enhances value. Drive growth, increase sales, revenue and profit, provide positive ROI, lower TCO, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Overcome complex business challenges within fast-paced, high-pressure environments using experience-proven judgment, methodologies such as ASAP and AGILE, proven tools, and effective techniques.
- Key contributor to enterprise-level planning and decision-making. Led domestic and international ERP initiatives.
- Principle in successful SAP Practice. Managing Partner in SAP Training business. Established internal business organizations, Centers of Expertise, and Enterprise Change Management function.
Sr. Change Management Specialist - Atmos Energy – Natural Gas Utility, Dallas, TX - 04/15 – Present
- OCM Lead for multiple IT, HR, and enterprise-level business process change/transformation programs Member of the Safety Leadership Team.
- Primary liaison with change sponsors, steering committee, project management, business leadership, project team, and stakeholders.
- Responsible and accountable for direct day-to-day leadership of change strategy, plans, and execution.
- Deliverables: Change Management Scoping & Sizing, Strategy, and Planning, Communications Strategy and Plan, Communications Content, Stakeholder Analysis, Change Readiness/Impact Assessments, Training Strategy, Planning, and Development, Change Network, Organization
- Design, Process & Procedures design/development, Surveys, Templates, and Presentations Executives and all levels of stakeholders.