Anantha - UIX Developer
- Experience with full software development life-cycle, architecting scalable platforms, object-oriented programming, and agile methodologies
- Experience in Graphic and User Experience Design and Transforming Web/Graphic Designers static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images.
- Experience in working MVC Architecture and also in using version control(SVN)
- Experience in developing Ext-JS components like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc.
- Extensive experience with CSS Background, CSS Positioning, CSS Text, CSS Border, CSS Margin, CSS Padding, CSS Table, Pseudo Classes, Pseudo Elements and CSS Behaviors in CSS.
- Involvement in using various IDE’s, Dreamweaver, Notepad++, eclipse, Adobe Photoshop.
- Utilized the latest front end Technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3 for layouts.
- Thorough knowledge of Spring/Hibernate and similar frameworks.
- Involved in designing the user experience interface UI/UX strategy, UI requirements, converting findings into UI designs
- Experience in CSS pixel-level layout, Consistency with browsers, Version and Platform Independence.
- Experience in using various jQuery UI controls and corresponding Event handlers etc.
- Used the latest HTML5elements for video playback, content rendering using semantic tags such as article, section etc.
- Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
- Experience with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Accessibility Testing.
- Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with an ability to work in team environment.
- Good written and oral communication skills and Interpersonal skills with a strong ability to excel through collaboration with team members
UI Developer - PepsiCo - Plano, TX - Current
- Creating and maintaining screens for handling the daily production of Frito-Lay products that are used by the employees of the machine and manufacturing handling plants through the US and Canada.
- Coded extensively in jQuery to make rich internet web pages and created custom date picker on the website.
- Developed mockups and prototypes using HTML5, CSS3 and core functionality using TreeGridJS framework.
- Involved in developing the responsive web pages for mobile, tablet and desktop using media queries.
- Design website and maintain the website content up to date.
- Experience in cross-browser compatibility check and thoroughly performed unit testing and integration testing.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and add new functionality.
- Re-doing the functionalities and calculations from the legacy app to the new app.
- Involved in close UI/Server Integration using rest calls for grid-related get/save calls.
- Worked on developing the hotkey services and security services and other core JS functionalities.
- Worked on the website from start to finish to give it a new look using HTML/CSS/AngularJS/AngularStrap.