Richard - Business Analyst
Honest, astute and versatile professional with outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills; self-motivated, with a strong, results-oriented work ethic, exceptional customer management skills and proven ability to manage high-visibility projects in both structured and unstructured environments while maintaining collaborative relationships with all stakeholders.
- More than 26 years of hands on and supervisory experience with all facets of IT operations, project management and requirements analysis in cross-matrix and standard organizational structures. Extensive practical industry experience in healthcare, retail, wholesale and government with 18 years of experience in estimating, staffing, managing, controlling, administering, budgeting and executing project efforts including methods and techniques (planning, scheduling, project control procedures), issue and risk management/mitigation, requirements development/management, configuration and change management, process/product quality assurance (PPQA) and structured approaches to project management (SDLC, PMI/PMBOK, CMMI and ISO 9000).
- Possess an extensive inventory of skills necessary to manage the definition, creation and sustainment of information systems, including substantial experience with numerous U.S. Government and corporate standards for security and accessibility (NIST, ADA 508, HSPD-12, HIPAA, SOX, W3C) and thorough knowledge of numerous applications including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio), MS Project, SharePoint, Mercury Test Director, HP Quality Center and Maximo.
- Positive, confident leader and builder, capable of communicating with all levels of the organization and providing guidance and leadership to cross-functional teams of IT professionals involved in operations/support, applications and systems development activities including Agile and Waterfall.
- Technically competent with a talent for analyzing problems, developing and simplifying procedures, and finding practical solutions through application of knowledge and experience.
Project Manager / Business Analyst at Harris Corporation
- As Requirements Manager for EVEAH Program provided requirements oversight and development across four projects (NUMI, VPS, BMS/BH, PQSW) and assisted other HCS programs/projects with requirements development and analysis as well as mentoring staff directly involved with development of requirements documentation.
- Significant contributor and lead for CMMI process development, reviews and audits for both HCS/GS and HITS.
- Assisted with capturing/reviewing requirements, performing compliance audits, color team reviews and developing technical narratives for numerous US Government and VA proposal efforts.
- Requirements Analyst for VA Credentialing and Privileging Enhancements (T4-CAPE) project.
- Requirements Manager for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Suite project.
- Primary role in development and implementation of Startup Transition Team (STT) to support new HCS projects from post-proposal through startup.
- Requirements Manager/Analyst for Electronic Health Record Program (eHR), DHS Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
- Developed and hosted training sessions and presentations for HCS/GS staff.
- Requirements Manager for T4-AWARE (Alert Watch and Response Engine) project.
- Project Manager for DHS/USCG Integrated Healthcare Information System and DHCS/North Chicago SSO/CM.
- HCS Group Lead responsible for staff of four.
- As Requirements Manager, received Harris U-ROCK Award for requirements elaboration and development during the National Utilization Management Integration (NUMI) project (2012).
- As replacement PM, rescue and closure of DHS/U.S. Coast Guard Integrated Healthcare Information System project (2014).
- As replacement PM, successful completion of the DHCS/North Chicago, Single Sign-On Context Management project (2014).
- Received Harris U-ROCK award for contributions to the Harris IT Services (HITS) CMMI Level 3 integration and documentation efforts (2015).