Gentis Solutions is looking for passionate, driven, developers with a passion for amazing design. Specifically, for talented people who excel at exposing data and metrics through simple and effective design. At Gentis, we believe that a resume can never sell your talent as well as your own words, and if you are interested in our opportunities we encourage you to take a few moments to complete our Digital Interview at https://gentissolutions.hirevue.com/openvue/S9nVjK8fCr/.
Our client uses the Agile development methodology, leverages the latest web, cloud, and mobile technologies, to build insightful, visualized dashboards available on any device—web, phone, and tablet—and at any time.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ownership of stories through all phases of the entire company SDLC.
- Work with UX to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Provide ‘pixel perfect’ responsive assets
- Participate in retrospective reviews
- Participate in the estimation process for new work and releases
- Bring new perspectives to problems
- Be driven to improve yourself and the way things are done
POSITION SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Proficiency in HTML5 & CSS3
- Experience with image authoring tools (Gimp or Photoshop)
- Proficiency in server-side CSS pre-processing platform (SASS or LESS)
- Portfolio of proven design/implementation success
- Experience with modern version control systems such as Git or SVN
- Experience with preprocessor libraries
- Understanding of CI/CD
- Atomic design
- Understanding of Agile Principles (Scrum)
- Understanding SOLID principles