Gentis is looking for passionate, driven, developers with specific expertise in Java and the AngularJS framework.
The Java Developer role is responsible for performing a variety of technical duties. The role includes participating in the system architecture, design, implementations and customizations within the Java framework. The right candidate has well-rounded experience in both front-end, back-end, and integration services.
- Lead and participate in the design and implementation of enterprise level applications.
- Build partnerships across the application, business and infrastructure teams.
- Participate in the application technical design process.
- Design, code and unit test application code using SDLC best practices.
- Create technical system documentation and ensure that this documentation remains current.
- Complete estimates and work plans as appropriate for design, development, implementation and rollout tasks.
- Communicate timely status, including any potential risks/issues to the appropriate teams.
- Provide support for applications, including involvement with the support.
- Experience with frameworks such as AngularJS
- Recent exposure to MongoDB
- Ability to interact well in a team environment.