Gentis Solutions is looking for passionate, driven, IT experts in the Business Intelligence domain with specific expertise enterprise level BI tools such as Cognos. At Gentis, we believe that a resume can never sell your potential as well as your own words. If you are interested in a chance to innovate and make a difference with clients, please take a few moments to complete the Digital Interview at https://gentissolutions.hirevue.com/openvue/38CqEgKuTE/
The BI Developer is responsible for leading the design, development, testing, deployment, support and documentation of data analysis, visualization, and aggregation solutions.
- A passion for data and its ability to provide business value through insight
- A track record of fearless and successful problem-solving.
- A Familiarity and experience working on Massively Parallel Databases such as Netezza.
- A Background in BI toolsets and concepts, including ideally, IBM Cognos.
- A Background in ETL toolsets and concepts, including ideally, Informatic
- Fluency in SQL.
- An Eagerness and flexibility to learn cross-functional roles on an Agile team.
- A solid understanding of the Agile development methodology and SAFe.
- A solid understanding of data modeling and data warehouse concepts.
- Familiarity and experience with retail and/or loyalty data subject areas.
- 4 - 6 years experience of experience in the field
- Bachelor's degree in IS or related equivalent work experience.