Dan W. (Testimonial)
Dan discusses his time working as a consultant with Gentis Solutions during a pandemic. Dan W. is a support analyst in the Nashville, TN area.
This is a job page in your talent portal. Each of your jobs will have a page similar to this. These pages are customizable but typically contain a video interview, resume, short description of the candidates’ skills, and access to easily view the individual questions within the video and all of the candidates’ videos in a playlist.
Acosta’s talent portal will be password protected and accessible only to ACOSTA and Gentis staff.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Accounting
- 5-8 years of experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- Knowledge of current technological developments/trends in the area of expertise.
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports.
- Ability to perform control reviews on systems development, operation, programming, control, and security procedures and standards.
- Ability to review systems backup, disaster recovery and maintenance procedures.
- Ability to communicates with and understand the requirements of professional staff in the area of specialty.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Perform general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems.
- Perform information control reviews to include system development standards, operating procedures, system security, programming controls, communication controls, backup and disaster recovery, and systems maintenance.
- Direct and/or perform reviews of internal control procedures and security for systems under development and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Prepare and present written and oral reports and other technical information in a pertinent concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Consult with and advise administrators, faculty, and staff on various operational issues related to computerized information systems, and on general business operations as needed.
- Follows up on audit findings to ensure that management has taken corrective actions.
- Keep up with the latest developments in relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
- Conduct operational, compliance, financial and investigative audits, as assigned.