Katie is a Lean Six Sigma-certified Project Manager with over 7 years experience leading the implementation and integration over 40 POS and ERP systems for new and existing QSRs and casual-dining establishments. Software COTS products have included Toast, NCR Aloha, Square POS, Kronos, UltiPro, ADP, Workday, Shogo, and Avero. Almost all projects managed have involved managing multiple concurrent projects. Hands-on QA experience.
Jason is a well spoken, Senior Level Project Manager/Product owner. He has great communication and soft skills when leading multiple efforts simultaneously. Jason is very skilled in getting teams to work together to bring all projects across the finish line. His background and skill-set will be a huge asset to the CKE team.
Jason has been with his current company for eight years and has been responsible for multiple projects and implementing new processes and documentation for multiple clients. He has implemented multiple “off the shelf” products to hundreds of customers. At any given time he will manage up to 20 projects simultaneously. Using different project tracking and communication tools to keep all projects on time. One thing that I found interesting about Jason is that prior to his PM experience he was General Manager and Regional Training Manager for Burger King and has had a lot of experience with timecards, scheduling, and working within the quick-service industry.
Peter is a results driven senior level IT professional, with extensive management experience successfully providing leadership across the full SDLC, in various roles. Peter has exceptional delivery skills with an emphasis on the ability to support technology and business partners and continually drive the creation of business value and overall project success in the form of high value, high quality working software. Peter is a strong servant leader with excellent communication and organizational skills, noted for history of driving both business innovation and execution in a timely manner, while cutting IT costs.
Alexander has 11+ years’ experience managing IT projects involving the implementation of SDLC project life cycle methodologies in Waterfall and Agile. He is able to quickly become proficient with a range of general and specialized applications, software, and hardware used in the industry.
Successful Employees will:
- Develop detailed project plans, work breakdown structures, project checklists and budgets to meet established project objectives.
- Be a process expert within TriHealth, defining and following the necessary processes for flawless project execution.
- Collaborate with the organization’s business leaders to develop and maintain ongoing schedules in support of the infrastructure implementation and managed services efforts.
- Be a team player at all times, handling escalations, raising awareness of risks while supporting the teams designing, implementing, and supporting our solutions.
- Prepare plans in the areas of quality control, risk management, change management, testing and other associated project management areas.
- Coordinate submission, review and approval of project deliverables such as requirements documentation (business, functional), technical specifications, test plans and technical interface documents.
- Communicate with external stakeholders and internal partners to ensure proactive coordination with all affected parties.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with management, end users and project team members.
- Interact effectively with technical personnel and with a wide variety of technical resources.
- Ability to translate and communicate technical concepts, information, plans, and procedures to both technical personnel and non-IT business users.
- Travel occasionally as needed (typically less than 10%).
Ideal Candidate’s Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Project Management required
- Several years of experience in an IT professional Services organization desired
- IT Services Delivery experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is desired
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and time management and attention to detail skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Familiarity with managing budgets, driving revenue, profit levers with full accountability and responsibility
- Proficiency with MS Project
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Excel, Word, Visio, Outlook and
- PowerPoint, as well as G-Suite cloud services