Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Works well with limited supervision
- Is a strong team player
- Can solve problems and find the right answers
- Is proficient with hand tools.
- Brings 3-5 years of mechanical and electrical assembly experience to the job
- Has strong communication skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Is proficient with Microsoft Office applications Has supported continuous product improvement of an engineering product currently in production Has experience or a keen interest, in unmanned aerial vehicles and aerospace engineering
- Likes working in a fast-paced innovative engineering environment
- Thinks critically. Someone who is detail-oriented and meticulous in the execution of their tasks. Assemblers have to determine the number of parts and components required for production.
- Can help us forecast parts requirements to smooth our production flow.
- Checks the quality of our finished products and ensures we meet our quality goals.
- Can visually identify depth, dimension, and color.
- Can lift and operate heavy electrical machinery
- Has excellent hand-eye coordination
- Enjoys being outside for long periods of time in all weather conditions.
- Can operate soldering machines
- Can operate 3D printers
- Has the ability to read and interpret technical documentation, structural designs, and electrical diagrams
- Can perform basic computer tasks such as emailing, record keeping, ordering, inventory management, and form filing
- Can travel away from home for days at a time, and is willing to work in flexible shifts
- Is experienced and skilled in hand tools, building high-quality structures, and electrical systems
- Collaborates well with others from a variety of disciplines to find innovative solutions to the assembly and operational challenges we face.