Full Stack Developer
Dan W. (Testimonial)
Dan discusses his time working as a consultant with Gentis Solutions during a pandemic. Dan W. is a support analyst in the Nashville, TN area.
This is a job page in your talent portal. Each of your jobs will have a page similar to this. These pages are customizable but typically contain a video interview, resume, short description of the candidates’ skills, and access to easily view the individual questions within the video and all of the candidates’ videos in a playlist.
Acosta’s talent portal will be password protected and accessible only to ACOSTA and Gentis staff.
This is an example of how multiple Candidates would appear on your job pages.
Michael is a full-stack engineer in the Cincinnati, OH, area.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of development experience
- 5+ years of PHP development – Zend or Yii frameworks
- 3+ years Agile Development
- 5+ years of SQL
- 5+ years web application servers (Tomcat, IIS, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in LAMP or WAMP stack
- 2+ years experience leading a development team (PHP preferred)
- Familiarity with other back end languages like C#, C, C++
- Understanding of real-time application with both server push and pull architectures
- Experience with other web technologies, platforms, and programming languages a plus
- Self-motivation, strong ability to lead multiple software developers
- Lead and supervise our team of software developers
- Assist in leading aspects of the company’s technological development
- Independently analyze and solve complex problems
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously on tight deadlines
- Work in a consultative fashion with other department heads, such as production and operations as an advisor of technologies that may improve product and systems efficiency and effectiveness
- Identify technology trends and evolving social behavior that may support or impede the success of the business
- Develop and manage agile methods for improved Software Development, Lifecycle (SDLC), write PRDs, and extensively document all software development efforts
- Define software modules and their interoperability with third-party applications
- Develop visualization tools for software developers and non-software development staff to better understand the objectives of the software development process
- Interact with customers to assess requirements for program expansion and maintenance
- Develop cost assessment regarding the implementation of internal and external processes and customers
- Develop and implement program bridge strategies to link back-end process software (including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server, and SQLite database systems) with front-end software application programs
- Develop web-based applications in LAMP (Apache) and WAMP environment using the Yii and Zend frameworks.
- Ability to integrate software with multiple third-party devices utilizing various protocols and methods. Experience handling integration projects is a must.