Can your chili compete with an AI chili? ChatGPT AI generated a recipe and instructions, it named the chili and even wrote a description of it for our competition! Follow the journey of ChatGPT’s Smoking Hot Cowboy Chili and let us know if you think you can beat the AI entry. Shout out to Marissa Bauer for a great idea!
Smokin’ Hot Cowboy Chili
“This chili is so hot, it’ll make a cowboy sweat like he’s ridin’ on a rodeo bull! Perfect for chilly nights or warmin’ up after a long day on the range. Serve it up with a side of sass and get ready to hog-tie your taste buds!”
- – 1 lb ground beef
- – 1 large onion, chopped
- – 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- – 3 cloves garlic, minced
- – 2 cans of diced tomatoes
- – 1 can of red kidney beans, drained
- – 1 can of black beans, drained
- – 1 tbsp chili powder
- – 1 tsp ground cumin
- – 1 tsp paprika
- – 1 tsp dried oregano
- – 1 tsp dried basil
- – 1 tsp salt
- – 1 tsp black pepper
- – 1 cup beef broth
- – 2 tbsp tomato paste
- In a large pot, cook the ground beef over medium heat until browned. Drain any excess grease.
- Add the chopped onion, red bell pepper, and minced garlic to the pot. Cook until the vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, red kidney beans, black beans, chili powder, cumin, paprika, oregano, basil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour in the beef broth and stir in the tomato paste.
- Bring the chili to a boil, then reduce heat to low and let it simmer for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve with your favorite toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
If you’d like to watch the Super Chili Cook-Off video, follow this link.